Solutions For HOA’s
Interior and exterior painting solutions for Tampa Bay Area’s Home Owner Associations.
Interior Painting Solutions
We handle new construction and remodels of apartment complexes, condo buildings, and townhomes.
- Products – We provide a wide variety of paints, whether you are on a strict budget or you are upgrading your luxury units. Our employees are skilled in spraying, rolling and brushing, whatever is called for. From very economical Sherwin Williams Property Solutions to a 0 VOC Custom Paints.
- Textures – We handle Popcorn application and removal, Knockdown and Orange Peel textures. Whether it is small repairs matching existing texture or new texture throughout your structure, we have you covered.
- Drywall Repair – We can handle any holes or cracks that your tenants, leaks, or accidents may have caused.
- Caulking – We use high-quality paintable latex caulk to seal window and door openings, leaving a smooth edge for nice straight paint lines.
- Warranty – We offer our own labor warranty. Additionally, depending on your chosen paint products, we offer the manufacturer’s warranties for up to 10 years for the product and labor.
We work with boom lifts, scissor lifts, and swing stages to get the exterior of your building painted, regardless of it’s size.
- Products – Depending on your budget, we offer a wide range of paint quality and price range. Our most popular system is Sherwin Williams Loxon Conditioner and Superpaint.
- Stucco Repair – We can repair any stucco cracks or entire failure. We offer a 3 coat stucco system and texture to match your existing structure.
- EIFs Repair – We can repair holes in your EIFs system and seal them to give them a like new appearance and extended lifespan.
- Waterproofing – If you are having continued water intrusion issues, you may want to use an elastomeric coating such as Sherwin Williams Conflex. It is a thicker paint with more elastic properties to help seal any pinholes and help prevent new cracking of the coating. Coupled with caulk replacement of joints and openings.
- Caulking – We use a variety of latex, silicone, and urethane caulks to make sure all of your substrates are water tight and appealing to the eye.
- Warranty – We offer our own labor warranty, plus depending on your chosen paint products we offer manufacturer’s warranties for up to 10 years on the product and labor.